Oregano is a popular herb that has been used for centuries to promote health and wellness.
Rich in powerful antioxidants, oregano is renowned for its many health benefits, particularly its ability to enhance immune health. From boosting your energy levels to helping ward off seasonal illnesses, oregano is an excellent natural remedy for various ailments.
In this blog post, we'll explore the immune-boosting power of oregano and uncover the potential warnings and daily dosage of oregano leaf powder – like that found in Revvl Immune, a 15-day product designed for natural and acute immune support.
Supplement Designed for Immune Health
Revvl Immune is a potent formula that provides overall immune system support. This blend of natural ingredients contains elderberry extract, quercetin, and zinc to reinforce defenses and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
The supplement also has 250mg of oregano leaf powder – an often-overlooked and everyday ingredient full of immunity-boosting power.
Oregano Health Benefits
Oregano has many health benefits and is especially powerful for immune support.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Oregano has been used for centuries for its ability to fight bacteria and viral infections. One of the most impressive properties of oregano is its ability to act as a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants help protect cells from damage by free radicals.
- Bacteria-Fighting, Natural Antibiotics: Another benefit of oregano is its ability to act as a natural antibiotic. It can help fight off harmful bacteria that can lead to infection and potentially reduce the risk of viral infections.
- Decreases Inflammation: Oregano also has the potential to reduce inflammation. According to research, the antioxidants in oregano and compounds such as carvacrol have anti-inflammatory properties.
Oregano has many impressive health benefits, making it an ideal addition to any daily regimen. It's rich in antioxidants and natural antibiotics and has potential anti-cancer properties.
Plus, it's easy to incorporate oregano into your diet, making it a great way to boost your immune health.
There aren't many risks involved in consuming oregano leaf powder, although it may have a diuretic effect in some people. Additionally, those with specific herb allergies may also be sensitive to oregano. For example, if you're allergic to lavender, mint, thyme, basil, or sage, you may not want to risk taking oregano.
As always, consulting with a medical professional before taking any new medication or supplement is crucial to your health and wellness regimen.
The dosage of oral oregano supplements can vary based on your needs. Standard doses of oregano leaf powder typically fall between 200-300 mg, taken once or twice daily.
Revvl Immune contains 250 mg to support your body's natural defenses to fight germs and reduce inflammation.
Oregano Supplements vs. Food
Oregano is very easy to incorporate into your diet than other natural or herbal remedies for human ailments. You can enjoy the benefits of oregano by mixing its leaves into salads, chilis, or soups, adding it to your favorite salad dressing or pesto recipe, or seasoning meat or sauces with it.
It is easy to find if you prefer to consume oregano as part of your diet versus supplement form. And not only is it easy to find, but it comes in several varieties such as dried, as an oil, or fresh, making it an accessible ingredient to weave into your daily food intake.
To ensure you reap all the benefits of oregano, taking a supplement when you cannot add to the foods you consume is an excellent option for optimizing your health.
Boost Immunity with Revvl Immune
Revvl Immune is an all-natural, 15-day immune support system designed to help you feel better fast. It features a blend of potent botanicals and nutrients, including oregano leaf powder, renowned for its natural antibiotic properties.
Oregano's health benefits have long been used to help fight colds and flu, so it's no surprise that Revvl Immune includes this powerful ingredient. By supplementing with Revvl Immune, you can easily boost your immune health and help fight off viruses and other pathogens.
Resources & References:
- IMMUNE (120 Capsules) – Revvl Health
- Nutrient antioxidants in oregano
- Antibacterial activity of oregano (Origanum vulgare Linn.) against gram positive bacteria
- Antiviral efficacy and mechanisms of action of oregano essential oil and its primary component carvacrol against murine norovirus
- Inflammation, free radicals, and antioxidants
- Oregano: Medical Uses and Risks